Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Andromeda Moto undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the treatment of personal data:
The person responsible for the treatment of personal data collected at Andromeda Moto (www.andromedamoto.com) is: Andromeda Top Sports, SL, with CIF: B01579226 (hereinafter, also Responsible for the treatment). Their contact details are as follows:
BIC Building (Alava Technology Park)
Albert Einstein, 15
01510 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data:
- The treatment of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in such a way that the identification of the User is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Proactive responsibility principle: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data:
The categories of data that are processed in Andromeda Moto are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data:
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. Andromeda Moto undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the treatment of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data is destined:
The personal data is collected and managed by Andromeda Moto in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fill out or to attend to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operations and statistics, and activities proper to Andromeda Moto's corporate purpose, as well as for the extraction, data storage and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, thus how to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
Uses and Purposes of the Data Collected at www.andromedamoto.com.
Personal data is collected for the purposes detailed below:
1. DATA PROVIDED THROUGH EMAIL SENDING:
Andromeda Moto will use the personal data you provide us in order to respond to requests for information that you send us as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
2. MAKE OFFERS, PROMOTIONS AND DRAWS
The information that you provide us through our data collection forms may be used to organize promotions and raffles for products and services that are advertised through our website and / or social networks. Each promotion, offer or raffle will have its own particular conditions.
3. DATA PROVIDED BY SENDING THE CURRICULUM VITAE (SELECTION OF PERSONNEL):
The personal data sent by job applicants that are provided through the forms that are enabled for these purposes or that are sent or through our email address, will be processed and stored in order to be included in the selection processes. of Andromeda Moto staff. These data will be stored for a maximum period of three years.
4. DATA PROVIDED BY SUBSCRIBING TO OUR NEWSLETTER:
Sending our commercial newsletter and informative and advertising communications about our products or services that are of interest to you.
Whenever we make any communication of this type, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those users who have previously expressly authorized their receipt.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Andromeda Moto You can request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com, or through the link enabled for this purpose in the communications themselves
Retention periods of personal data:
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only for the following period: 10 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data:
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients. If you are not satisfied with any of these assignments you can communicate it to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The planned communications are:
AVTA DEL CANTABRICO, 11 PAB.Nº1
01013 - VITORIA
Communications established by law:
Your data will be communicated to third parties in the cases in which a legal norm establishes it (public administrations, administrative or judicial authorities, etc.).
Winners of raffles, promotions and contests:
Andromeda Moto will publish the identifying details of the winners of raffles, promotions or contests. These data (names) will be published on our website and on the various social networks in which Andromeda Moto has an account or corporate profile.
Personal data of minors:
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent to the legal treatment of their personal data by Andromeda Moto. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secret and security of personal data:
Andromeda Moto undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid the destruction, loss or accidental alteration or illegal personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted .
However, we must remind you that there is no invulnerable technology and therefore you must put the means at your disposal to maintain the level of security of your data, especially we recommend that you use strong passwords for access to your user account, with at least 8 characters that alternate numbers, letters, uppercase, lowercase and special characters. We also recommend that you change your password regularly (at least once every six months) and that if you suspect that a third party may know it, proceed to its immediate modification.
Furthermore, since Andromeda Moto cannot guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security caused by the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform of and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data:
The User has Andromeda Moto and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD against the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether Andromeda Moto is treating their personal data or not and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Andromeda Moto has carried out or is carrying out, thus as, among others, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (\ "the right to be forgotten \"): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have any other legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been illicitly processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another controller. of treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other data controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the treatment of their personal data or to stop the treatment of them by Andromeda Moto.
- Right not to be not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference \ "RGPD-www.andromedamoto.com \", specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced, by any other valid means in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Applicant's date and signature.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
BIC Building (Alava Technology Park)
C / Albert Einstein, 15
01510 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava)
Links to third party websites:
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Andromeda Moto, and therefore are not operated by Andromeda Moto. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority:
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State where you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).